“Beware the barrenness of a busy life.” — Socrates
How do you live and lead a great life?
You start by asking the right questions.
In the book The Carpenter: A Story About the Greatest Success Strategies of All, Jon Gordon shares powerful questions that help you design and shape a great life.
- What does it look like when you are at your healthiest, strongest, and best?
- What does your family situation look like while you are pursuing success in your work? Are you ignoring the people you love the most or making more time for them?
- What matters most?
- What priorities drive you each day?
- What are you doing that makes you come alive?
- What are you doing to live and share your purpose?
- When you look back on your life what do you want to be able to say about it?
- How do you want to feel?
- What will you have wanted to accomplish?
- What legacy will you have left?
Live your stories.
Via The Carpenter:
“Years from now people will be telling stories about you, and you must ask yourself what kind of stories you want them to tell. Powerful questions like these help you design and create a great life.”
Be the author of your life and write your story forward.
You Might Also Like
3 Paths of Happiness: The Pleasant Life, The Good Life, and the Meaningful Life
Happy vs. Meaningful: Which Life Do You Want?
How To Figure Out What You Really Want
How Will You Measure Your Life
Tony Robbins on What To Do When Life Doesn’t’ Work Out Like You Planned