30 Days of Getting Results
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Productivity on Fire. Time Management Mastery. Work-life Balance with Skill.…
Getting results in today’s landscape is tough. The world changes faster than we can keep up.
Worse, we don’t always have the best practices for focus, managing our time, managing our energy, or even personal productivity.
30 Days of Unleashing a Limitless You
30 Days of Getting Results combines the best practices I’ve learned for thinking, feeling, and taking action.
It’s the same system I use to mentor individuals, leaders, and teams for improving their results. 30 Days of Getting Results empowers you with an unbeatable system for making things happen with skill.
It’s a story-driven approach, and by using three stories to drive your day, you week, your month, and your year, you write your story forward and respond more effectively to your ever-changing world.
Download the Free eBook
- 30 Days of Getting Results Free PDF (129 Pages)
What You Will Learn
- How to double or triple your personal productivity (if not more)
- How to use your strengths to amplify your impact
- How to motivate yourself with skill and find your drive
- How to change a habit and make it stick
- How to make the most of your your moments, days, weeks, months, and years
- How to use a simple system to achieve meaningful results
- How to master the art and science of work-life balance
- How to focus and direct your attention with skill
- How to master time management
- How to spend more time on the things that really matter to you
- How to write your story forward
30 Days at a Glance
My 30 Days of Getting Results series is a way to introduce you to some of the many topics covered in the book. Here are the 30 lessons that will help you get faster, better, easier results:
- Day 1 – Take a Tour of Getting Results the Agile Way
- Day 2 – Monday Vision – Use Three Stories to Drive Your Week
- Day 3 – Daily Outcomes – Use Three Stories to Drive Your Day
- Day 4 – Let Things Slough Off
- Day 5 – Hot Spots – Map Out What’s Important
- Day 6 – Friday Reflection – Identify Three Things Going Well and Three Things to Improve
- Day 7 – Setup Boundaries and Buffers
- Day 8 – Dump Your Brain to Free Your Mind
- Day 9 – Prioritize Your Day with MUST, SHOULD, and COULD
- Day 10 – Feel Strong All Week Long
- Day 11 – Reduce Friction and Create Glide Paths for Your Day
- Day 12 – Productivity Personas – Are You are a Starter or a Finisher?
- Day 13 – Triage Your Action Items with Skill
- Day 14 – Carve Out Time for What’s Important
- Day 15 – Achieve a Peaceful Calm State of Mind
- Day 16 – Use Metaphors to Find Your Motivation
- Day 17 – Add Power Hours to Your Week
- Day 18 – Add Creative Hours to Your Week
- Day 19 — Who are You Doing it For?
- Day 20 — Ask Better Questions, Get Better Results
- Day 21 – Carry the Good Forward, Let the Rest Go
- Day 22 – Design Your Day with Skill
- Day 23 — Design Your Week with Skill
- Day 24 – Bounce Back with Skill
- Day 25 – Fix Time. Flex Scope
- Day 26 – Solve Problems with Skill
- Day 27 – Do Something Great
- Day 28 – Find Your One Thing
- Day 29 – Find Your Arena for Your Best Results
- Day 30 – Take Agile Results to the Next Level
Dream big. Start small.