My Favorite Motivational Quotes
I created a browsable list of my favorite motivation quotes. Everybody needs a little inspiration now and then. I find that quotes and sayings are a great way to share insight and action. Sometimes, just the right words, said just the right way, are just the lift you need.
Top 10 Motivation Quotes
Here’s my top 10 favorite motivation quotes:
- “To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities.” – Bruce Lee
- “Time is the coin of life. Only you can determine how it will be spent.” – Carl Sandburg
- “I get knocked down. But I get up again. You’re never going to keep me down.” – Chumbawamba
- “Character is the result of two things: mental attitude and the way we spend our time.” – Elbert Green Hubbard
- “When it’s time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived.” -Henry David Thoreau
- “Nothing contributes so much to tranquilize the mind as a steady purpose– a point on which the soul may fix its intellectual eye.” – Mary Shelley
- “There is no such thing as failure. There are only results.” – Tony Robbins
- “To different minds, the same world is a hell, and a heaven.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “It’s great to be great, but its greater to be human.” – Will Rogers
- “Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.” – William B. Sprague
Here’s my full list of motivation quotes so far.
What’s your favorite motivational quotes?
Photo by Combined Media.