Productivity and Time Management Books
This is a list of my favorite productivity and time management books:
- Managing Your Mind: The Mental Fitness Guide – how to build self-confidence and self-esteem, how to manage your time, how to overcome anxiety and depression, how to deal with your anger, how to take control of your present and your future, how to free yourself of fears and worries, how to come to terms with loss and trauma.
- Maximum Achievement: Strategies and Skills That Will Unlock Your Hidden Powers to Succeed- how to make your life a masterpiece, how to master your mind, how to master relationships.
- Optimal Thinking: How to Be Your Best Self – how to optimize your thinking, how to optimize your feeling, how to optimize your relationships, how to optimize your workplace setting.
- Overachievement: The New Science of Working Less to Accomplish More- how to use stress to be your best, how to factor practice from performance, how to design effective thinking routines, how to dream big.
- Personal Development for Smart People: The Conscious Pursuit of Personal Growth- learn the 7 principles of growth (truth, love, power, one-ness, authority, courage, intelligence), how to create value and earn abundant income, how to resolve conflicts between intuition and logic, how to attract the right relationships, how to achieve goals, how to wake up with motivation and enthusiasm.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People- how to put first things first, how to begin with the end in mind, how to use empathic listening, how to balance self-renewal, how to think win/win.
- The 8th Habit Personal Workbook: Strategies to Take You from Effectiveness to Greatness- how to find your voice and help others find theirs, how to create a compelling scoreboard, how to find the third alternative, how to model character and competence.
- The Power of Focus: What the Worlds Greatest Achievers Know about The Secret of Financial Freedom and Success- how to focus on your strengths and eliminate everything that is holding you back, how to change "bad" habits, how to balance between work and family life.
- The Power of Full Engagement: Managing Energy, Not Time, Is the Key to High Performance and Personal Renewal – how to manage energy, not time for peak performance, how to manage your energy at the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual level.
- Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller–Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century- how to multiply your brain power, how to negate destructive thinking, how to conquer your fears, how to use your imagination, how to inspire yourself, how to organize and use knowledge.
- Your Road Map for Success: You Can Get There from Here- how to plan your own success journey, how to focus your thinking, how to plan your approach, how to build important professional relationships, how to live out your dreams.
- The 80/20 Individual: How to Build on the 20% of What You do Best- how to accomplish more by doing less, how to use your "20 percent spike" to increase your performance and your wealth, how to double your time, how to nurture the "vital few" areas and eliminate the areas that waste money and time.