“You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want.” — Zig Ziglar
I evaluate a lot of books, products, and services. This is my page of recommendations, with links to my reviews where available.
(Please note that some of the links are affiliate links. That said, my recommendations are based on whether I find something useful or helpful.)
The Foundation: 3 Powerful Personal Development Programs
Together, these 3 powerful, personal development programs help you master life, by first mastering yourself.
Most importantly, they help you forge a better fortress for your mind, stay open to learning, and be more resilient to setbacks.
- Personal Power, by Tony Robbins
- The Personal Mastery Program, by Srikumar S. Rao
- Lead the Field, by Earl Nightingale
I write more on this set of programs here: 3 Powerful Personal Development Programs.
Leadership Products I Recommend
I’ve put together a list of some of the best leadership products that really improve your influence and impact.
It includes products from Brian Tracy, Earl Nightingale, James Kouzes, John Mattone, Tony Robbins, and more.
- Creating Lasting Change: 7 Master Steps To Maximum Impact (Audio CD), by Tony Robbins
- Lead the Field, (Audible), by Earl Nightingale
- Mastering Influence (Audio CD), by Tony Robbins
- Personal Power II: The Driving Force! (Audio CDs), by Tony Robbins
- The Leadership Challenge (Book), by by James Kouzes and Barry Posner
For my full list of leadership products I recommend go here:
Personal Development Products I Recommend
I’ve put together a comprehensive roundup of some of the best personal development programs ever.
It includes the best personal development programs by personal development experts that have proven themselves time and time again over the years, including Brian Tracey, Jack Canfield, Jim Rohn, and Tony Robbins.
- Get the Edge: A 7-Day Program To Transform Your Life, by Tony Robbins
- Success Mastery Academy, by Brian Tracy
- The Success Principles Quick Start Pack, by Jack Canfield
- Reclaiming Your True Identity: The Power of Vulnerability, by Tony Robbins
For my full list of personal development products I recommend go here: