- Do my actions reflect the quality of person I want to be, and can be?
- Am I setting my sites on enjoying new experiences regularly?
- Am I working on at least two to five project a year that I am fully invested in?
- What unimportant activities am I spending too much time on, which could better be utilized to try meaningful new things?
- What challenges can I design for myself for no other reason than to learn, grow, and build more mastery and competence?
- Am I taking time to give myself credit for what I’ve learned?
- Am I living my six words every day? (e.g. Present, Enthusiastic, Bold, Engaged, Caring, and Inspiring)
- What am I looking forward to the most today, or what could I decide to do today that I look forward to?
- What can I do today to better manage my responsibilities and finish what I’ve begun?
- Am I getting at least seven hours of sleep every night, eating smaller portions, more produce, and exercising at least three times a week?
- Am I asking for help, opening myself up to letting others help me, support me, mentor me, encourage me, and care for me?
- Am I seeing everyone in the world as having a sign hung around their neck that reads, PLEASE LISTEN TO ME AND VALUE ME?
- Am I doing what it takes to improve and deepen the relationships with my family, friends, intimate relationship, peers and co-workers?
Am I projecting positive traits onto others, and letting them live into those traits?
- Do I have four to twelve close, real friends, and at least ten growth friends?
- Do I see my close friends at least one of them, in person every month, speak to them preferably several of them, every week or two at a minimum, they really know me, provide me with insight, information, and inspiration that challenge me to be a better person, and we have a high degree of fun when we hang out?
- Am I surrounding myself with remarkable friends who help lift my life to the level of energy and potential I know it has?
- Am I viewing change as pleasurable in itself, as something that brings in new learning and growth no matter whether it’s self-initiated or not?
- Do I have a defined, detailed vision for what I want to accomplish?
- Do I have my “Moon Shot”, where I am chasing something so big and unimaginable to me and those around me?
- Am I choosing “good” challenges that bring full engagement and fulfillment in my life?
- Am I choosing challenges that stretch my efforts and capabilities, demanding slightly more than the best of my skills and strengths, where I can score my ability, allow for a sense of completion, and allow a sharing of experience and achievement?
- Am I setting a monthly 30-day personal development challenge to try a new sport, learn a new skill, take on a big creative project, perform at higher levels, or embrace a new belief?
- Is my signature style and creative input all over the past five projects I worked on?
- Am I intrigued by how people behave, interact, communicate, use products, work, shop, worship, and organize?
- Am I acting on any past burning desire to invent, design, sculpt, create, develop, or share?
- Am I giving the best of myself to everything I do, exerting my highest and strongest self?
- Am I giving my time, energy, effort, resources, skills, connections, attention, and love to my team, my company, my family, my favorite nonprofit?
- Am I using my knowledge and experience to help others succeed?
- Am I able to understand, feel, anticipate, judge, initiate, or be in control of my mental and physical capacities?
- How present am I on a scale of 1-10?
- Do I slow down and notice the marvels that unfold all around me?