Four Dimensional Thinking is a technique to help you figure out who you are and what you want.
It’s a way to reflect on your life to help you get from where you are to where you want to be.
Reflecting can be structured or unstructured thinking. Thinking is just asking and answering questions. If you want better answers, you need to start by asking better questions.
Four Dimensional Thinking Helps You Clarify Your Life
Four Dimensional Thinking is a way to start asking better questions about your life. When you know who you are and what you want, you gain confidence and clarity in how you live your life.
In Who Are You and What Do You Want?, Mick Ukleja and Robert Lorber write about Four Dimensional Thinking to help you get your life on track
4 Dimensional Thinking
According to Ukleja and Lorber, the heart of Four Dimensional Thinking is the following questions:
- Who are you and what do you want?
- Where are you and why are you there?
- What will you do and how will you do it?
- Who are your allies and how will they help?
Perspective, Vision, Clarity, Transparency and Direction
Use Four-Dimensional Thinking to help you get clarity and direction in your life.
Via Who Are You and What Do You Want?:
“Four-Dimensional Thinking is your global positioning system, providing perspective, vision, clarity, transparency, and direction. You may feel stuck. You may face a confusing array of options. You may feel as if things are moving too fast or you need an antidote against complacency. You may feel life has been reduced to a series of birthdays.”
Key Take Aways
Here are my key take aways:
- Four Dimensional Thinking is a framework for analyzing your life. Four Dimensional thinking is a set of 4 questions to help you change your life.
- Get clarity and direction on your life. Use Four Dimensional Thinking to make sure you are leading the life you want to live.
You can use Four Dimensional Thinking as a sanity check or as a way to help you learn more about who you really are and what you really want.
You Might Also Like
Photo by Photos8.com