“Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.” — Oliver James
If you want to learn more about my book, Getting Results the Agile Way, this is a great way to do it.
In this interview with The Entrepreneurs Library, I take listeners on a guided tour of Getting Results the Agile Way, and how to make the most of the book.
Here is a link to the interview:
Interview with The Entrepreneur’s Library on Agile Results
In the interview, Wade Danielson, the creator of The Entrepreneurs Library, asks me:
- What was the inspiration behind writing this book?
- What makes this book different from others regarding this same topic?
- If the reader could only take one concept/principle/action item out of the entire book, what would you want that to be?
- Do you have a favorite quote from your book?
- If there was only one book you recommend to our listeners based on the way it has impacted your life, what would that be?
Here is a quick summary of Agile Results, if you’ve never heard of it before.
Agile Results is the system that I teach in Getting Results the Agile Way. Agile Results is a simple system for meaningful results. It helps you master time management, productivity, and work-life balance. It’s also a way to play to your strengths, and use your best energy for your best results.
Agile Results is a set of habits and practices to help you become what you’re capable of and realize your potential, while living and learning as you go. In fact, you might say Agile Results is a learning system for life.
After all, who doesn’t want better results in work and life?
Moms use it. Teachers use it. Students use it. CEOs use it. Social workers use it.
Whether you’re a high-achiever, or an underdog who wants an unfair advantage, or simply want to be a more productive artist, Agile Results works with you to dial up your strengths and capabilities to amplify your impact, while having fun along the way.