“Personal power is the ability to stand on your own two feet with a smile on your face in the middle of a universe that contains a million ways to crush you.” — J.Z. Colby
One of the most powerful books in the world for personal development is a book by Tony Robbins:
It’s a master piece in terms of explaining how to master our minds, master our emotions, master our bodies, and master our motivation to do more, be more, and achieve more.
In Unlimited Power, Tony Robbins shows you how to do, have, achieve, and create anything you want out of life.
The Ultimate Source of Personal Power for Work and Life
It’s the ultimate guide to master the game of work and the business of life.
Tony Robbins shows you how to reprogram your mind, gain energy, improve your relationships, become a persuasive speaker, and effectively model the success of others.
A Book Nugget is an actionable insight. By building a collection of Book Nuggets you build a personal knowledge base of profound knowledge.
Knowledge isn’t power unless you apply it.
And that’s what Book Nuggets help you do.
Personal Power Nuggets at Your Fingertips
Here are some of my Book Nuggets from Unlimited Power:
- 5 Keys to Wealth and Happiness – Learn how to handle frustration, learn how to handle rejection, learn how to handle financial pressure, learn how to handle complacency, and always give more than you expect to receive.
- 5 Rules for Formulating Outcomes – 1) State your outcome in positive terms, 2) Be as specific as possible, 3) Have an evidence procedure, 4) Be in control, 5) Verify that your outcome is ecologically sound and desirable.
- 5 Sources of Beliefs for Personal Excellence – 1) Our environment, 2) events (large or small), 3) knowledge, 4) past results, 5) creating future results.
- 7 Beliefs for Personal Excellence – 1) Everything happens for a reason and a purpose, and it serves us, 2) There is no such thing as failure, 3) Whatever happens, take responsibility, 4) It’s not necessary to understand everything to be able to use everything, 5) People are your greatest resource, 6) Work is play, 7) There’s no abiding success without commitment.
- 7 Traits of Success – 1) Passion!, 2) Belief, 3) Strategy, 4) Clarity of Values, 5) Energy, 6) Bonding Power, 7) Mastery of Communication.
- Create Your Ideal Day, the Tony Robbins Way – Design your ideal day and ideal environment. Walk through your ideal day and your ideal environment. Imagine the scenes and the people involved.
- Don’t Compare Yourself to Others – Don’t let other people set your bar, or your measure of personal greatness. Set your own bar, and use your goals to make you come alive and find fulfillment.
- How To Change the Emotion of Any Experience to Empower You – By changing the way you represent your experiences, you can amplify the effect of positive experiences, and you can reduce the effect of negative experiences.
- How To Get Whatever You Want – 1) Ask specifically, 2) Ask someone who can help you, 3) Create value for the person you’re asking, 4) Ask with focused, congruent belief, 5) Ask until you get what you want
- Leadership for a Better World – Purpose is power and your personal power can help you lift yourself and others to build a better future and shine the spotlight on the positive side and the power of possibility.
- Persuasion is the Most Important Skill You Can Develop – According to Tony Robbins, persuasion is the most important skill you can develop. Why? Because without it, your ideas won’t get traction. Without influence, you won’t get the resources or support you need. Without influence, you won’t be able to communicate your unique value to the world.
- Realizing Your Potential is a Dynamic Process – Your beliefs shape your potential, your potential shapes your actions, and your actions shape your results. our beliefs can create upward momentum or they can create a downward spiral.
- Schotoma: Why You Can’t See What’s Right in Front of You – Schotomas are mental blind spots.
- Seven Meta-Programs for Understanding People — 1) Toward or Away, 2) External or Internal Frame of Reference, 3) Sorting By Self or Sorting by Others, 4) Matcher or Mismatcher, 5) Convincer Strategy, 6) Possibility vs. Necessity, 7) Independent, Cooperative and Proximity Working Styles
- The Difference Between Those Who Succeed and Those Who Fail – The difference is how we handle the challenges in our life.
Enjoy the process of unleashing and becoming all that you’re capable of.